With just two episodes remaining, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is speeding towards its thrilling conclusion and Marvel is giving fans a little taste of what’s to come in the next couple of weeks.
Latest Marvel News
- New Trailer For Thor: Love And Thunder Released
- She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Official Trailer
- Thor: Love And Thunder Teaser Trailer
- Sam Raimi On Spider-Man 4: “I Think All Things Are Possible”
- Doctor Strange Trailer: Zombie, Sinister Strange Make An Appearance
In the closing moments of episode four, the world witnesses Captain America John Walker kill a member of the Flag Smashers in the middle of the day. The image of blood dripping from the shield are the lasting images of that episode which highlighted Walker’s struggles with being the next Captain America. Following the death of Lemar, he doesn’t have much in an anchor to bring him back from where he is quickly going.
Ep 9: Jason Alexander; Most Notable Seinfeld Guestsby Binge Corner Podcast Network on June 10, 2022 at 6:09 pm
Ian Glendon and John Sapochetti discuss the most notable Seinfeld guest stars.
Ep 7: Oscars Drama; Will Smith; Marvel Movies At The Academyby Binge Corner Podcast Network on March 28, 2022 at 2:26 pm
John Sapochetti joins host Ian Glendon to discuss the 94th Academy Awards, Will Smith, […]