With just two episodes remaining, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is speeding towards its thrilling conclusion and Marvel is giving fans a little taste of what’s to come in the next couple of weeks.
Latest Marvel News
- WATCH: Marvel’s Moon Knight Trailer
- WATCH: ‘Dr. Strange and The Multiverse Of Madness’ Teaser Trailer
- Top 10 Box Office Openings Of All Time
- Spider-Man Hauls In $253 Million On Opening Weekend
- When Does Eternals Premiere On Disney Plus?
In the closing moments of episode four, the world witnesses Captain America John Walker kill a member of the Flag Smashers in the middle of the day. The image of blood dripping from the shield are the lasting images of that episode which highlighted Walker’s struggles with being the next Captain America. Following the death of Lemar, he doesn’t have much in an anchor to bring him back from where he is quickly going.
- Feed has no items.