Andrew Garfield transforms into Jonathon Larson in the trailer for Tick, Tick… Boom!
The official trailer for Netflix’s upcoming film Tick, Tick… Boom! has been released. One of the world’s Spider-Men Andrew Garfield stars as Jonathon Larson, the creator of the smash musical Rent. Larson is working at a diner while struggling to become a successful musical theatre composer in the 1990s. The film is based on a semi-autobiographical musical of the same name written by Larson. Check out the latest trailer below:
The film marks Lin-Manuel Miranda’s feature-length directing debut. You know Miranda from his smash musicals Hamilton and In The Heights, the latter of which had its own film adaptation in 2021. The cast for Tick, Tick… Boom! includes Vanessa Hudgens, Bradley Whitford, Alexandra Shipp, Robin de Jesus, Joshua Henry, and Tariq Trotter. Netflix is debuting the film with a limited theatre release on November 12, 2021. The film will come to Netflix for streaming later in November.
- WATCH: Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power Title Reveal
- WATCH: Marvel’s Moon Knight Trailer
- WATCH: ‘Dr. Strange and The Multiverse Of Madness’ Teaser Trailer
- WATCH: ‘Harry Potter 20th Anniversary Special: Return To Hogwarts’ Trailer
- Peacemaker Trailer, Cast & Release Date
- Feed has no items.