The Book of Boba Fett marks the standalone return of a fan-favorite character.
We’re getting more Boba Fett just after Christmas this year. The trailer for The Book of Boba Fett was released today, and it shows the bounty hunter navigating the criminal underworld. Check out the trailer here:
After taking on the mantle of Boba Fett in The Mandalorian season 2, Temuera Morrison is back as the character. He previously played Boba’s father, Jango Fett, in Star Wars: Episode II. Alongside Boba Fett will be Fennec Shand, the mercenary and assassin played by Ming-Na Wen.
- TRAILER: Jurassic World: Dominion Prologue
- Spider-Man No Way Home: New Trailer Shows Us More Villains, No More Spider-Men
- Don’t Look Up Trailer, Release Date & Cast
- Morbius: Trailer, Release Date, & Spider-Man References
- The Book of Boba Fett Trailer & Release Date
In the series, Boba Fett is ruling over Tatooine. He has taken leadership from his former employer, Jabba the Hut. Fett has some strong Wison Fisk or Godfather vibes as he tries to get cooperation from other former captains under Jabba. It will be interesting to see how the series develops when it begins on December 29, 2021.